March 26, 2008

To The Highlands

After 4 months of chopping foam, I am done sculpting on Land Of The Lost. I got to work on many different stages, meet Sid and Marty Croft and spotted Anna Friel and Will Ferrell on sets I helped build. Lots of hard work, but a fun job. Big Peace out to a great sculpting crew.

I will apologize now for a lack of updates for the following couple of weeks as Akiko and I are off to Scotland.



We've been talking about the trip for years and finally decided to hit the Motherland. It sucks that the dollar is extremely weak right now, but what the heck, you only live once, right?
We're starting out in Edinburgh, spending a night in a castle, then Glasgow, followed by Glencoe, Isle of Skye and Inverness. We're pretty darned stoked. Expect an updated with pics on our return.

No comments: